1. You may submit information, including personal data and sensitive personal data to us via the on-line submission forms and email addresses as an application (“application data”). Sensitive personal data is information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings.
2. The provision of “Globalcorpsa.com” allows You, The User, communication between yourself and our Legal Firm, by allowing you to enter personal details into an online submission form. Furthermore, we may monitor your use of this website and record your
Data Protection and Confidentiality
1. We acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined above) (“your information”) may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and State applicable laws pertaining to this matter.
2. We may use your submission form data and contact details solely for the purposes of provision of Services or marketing for “Globalcorpsa.com,” respectively, as more fully described above. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this website solely for internal purposes including site performance, evaluation site use and creating of marketing reports to aid future marketing of information about us and our products. Personal data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
3. Your information may be controlled and processed by any of our offices. You acknowledge and agree that the location of our offices may change from time to time and that we may acquire other offices in any number of other countries or territories at any time, any one or more of which may act as a controller of and/or process your information. We will not disclose your data to any other third party unless for provision of Services or required to do so by law or regulators.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your contact details and/or application data overseas to any of our offices of any of our affiliates, agents or appointed representatives. Some of our offices and those of our affiliates, agents or representatives are located outside the United States and/or the European Economic Area which do not have well developed data protection legislation when compared to American or European Law.
While we will ensure your information is processed in accordance with this legal notice and privacy statement you may not have rights under data protection legislation in those jurisdictions equivalent to those under American or European Law. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not want that information to be processed by us in the ways described in this notice.
5. You have the right to access your personal data whether submitted via the online submission form or otherwise by sending us a written request. There is a charge of $40 USD for administering such a request. If you believe that the personal data we hold is incorrect then please give us notice. If data is found to be incorrect then we will take appropriate steps to resolve the situation.
6. Occasionally third parties may provide storage services to us. In those circumstances those third parties shall be required to enter into a Confidentiality Agreement on no less stringent terms than found in this privacy statement and to process your data solely under the terms of the Confidentiality Agreement.
This Agreement is Accessory to the User Agreement contained herein